The 28th South East Asian Games will take place June 5th – 16th in Singapore, with Artistic Gymnastics kicking off June 6th – 10th. Eight nations will compete across RHY, MAG and WAG: Cambodia, Indonesia, Malaysia, Myanmar, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam.
The event takes places every 2 years with the 2013 edition held in Myanmar. In a controversial decision, gymnastics was excluded from the 2013 Games. Many medal winners from the 2011 SEA Games will return to compete this year to defend their titles, including All Around gold medallists Phan Thi Ha Thanh (WAG) and Rartchawat Kaewpanya (MAG). Full lists of 2011 Event Finals winners can be found here while All Around and Team scores can be found here.
- Men’s qualification and Team Competition: Sub 1 9am SGT or 1am BST / SUB 2 3pm SGT or 7am BST
- Women’s qualification and Team Competition 3pm SGT or 7am BST
- Men’s All Around competition 11am SGT or 3am BST
- Women’s All Around competition 4pm SGT or 8am BST
Apparatus Finals Day 1
- MAG FX 2pm SGT or 6am BST
- WAG VT & MAG PH 2.35pm SGT or 6.35am BST
- WAG UB & MAG SR 3.20pm SGT 0r 7.20am BST
Apparatus Finals Day 2
- MAG VT 2pm SGT or 6am BST
- WAG BB & MAG PB 2.35pm SGT or 6.35am BST
- WAG FX & MAG HB 3.20pm SGT or 7.20am BST
Gymmin’ Miel has the full list of participants here but well known names include: Farah Ann Abdul Hadi (MAL), Tracie Ang (MAL), Elizabeth LeDuc (PHI), Nadine Joy Nathan (SIN), Zeng Qiyan (SIN), PHAN Thi Ha Thanh (VIE), DO Thi Van Anh (VIE), Terry Tay Wei-An (SIN), Aizat bin Muhammad Jufrie (SIN), DINH Phuong Thanh (VIE), PHAM Phuoc Hung (VIE), PHAN Ngoc Hun (VIE) & Rartchawat Kaewpanya (THA).
Artistic Gymnastics will be live streamed via YouTube here.