Tomorrow October 12th see’s the 2012 Alexander Dityatin Cup kicking off in St. Petersburg, Russia. The competition is held in honor of Alexander Dityatin, the all-around champion at the 1979 Worlds and 1980 Olympics. Dityatin was inducted into the International Gymnastics Hall of Fame in 2004. Last year two – time Russian Olympian Anna Pavlova won four of five gold medals at the event and is set to take to the competition floor again this year.
Thank you to go-Tribe from the IG forum for posting the competitors list.
- Latvia: Alina Circene, Veronika Putne (WAG); Sergejs Poznakovs, Germans Baculis (MAG)
- Belarus: Alina Sotnikova (WAG)
- Kazakhstan: Zhanereke Duisek, Arai Darmenova (WAG); Vyacheslav Kim, Zhasulan Muratkhanov, Alisher Mamadyarov (MAG)
- Brazil: Caroline Pedro, Tamores De Veiga, Mariana Oliveira (WAG)
- Uzbekistan: Elena Rega (WAG); Otabek Masharipov, Abdula Azimov (MAG)
- Lithuania: Gabriele Blazute, Greta Semionova, Akvile Kurtinyte (WAG)
- Finland: Ida Laisi, Rosanna Ojala, Ea Jantti, Anna Fihlman (WAG); Kasper Holopainen, Oskar Kirnes (MAG)
- Germany: Tabea Alt, Kim Janas (WAG)
- Ukraine: Angelina Kislaya, Daria Kloptsova (WAG)
- Italy: Susanna Rota, Michela Saccani, Nicole Terlenghi, Deborah Martinazzi (WAG)
- Saint Petersburg: Ekaterina Kramarenko, Elena Eremina (WAG); Vladislav Kozin, Timofei Danuk (MAG)
- Russia: Evgenia Shelgunova, Yulia Birulya (WAG)
- Russia (Dinamo): Anna Pavlova, Aleksandra Azidzhan (WAG)
The Event Finals Qualification, All Around and Team Competition will be held on the 12th - Men’s (12.30pm – 3.00pm) and Women’s (4.40pm – 8.10pm) and the Event Finals held on the 13th from 12pm.
The results of this Junior and Senior competition (All Around & Individual) will be updated once they become avaialble.